CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | The November Man - 865k

LOL at Lego Movie expanding once again. :lol:  I know it's Labor Day and it's not the only expansion, but still funny IMO.

Why not?  There's not that many other kiddie options.

• Like 1

Because its in it's 30th weekend, it's been out on DVD for a month and it's PTA is like 3 cents? 

True, but I've seen weirder things get expansions and theatrical releases.  One of the theaters down the street from us is playing two random episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation.  It's not even one of the two parters!  Considering it's on DVD and Netflix (not to mention.... y'know... TV... plus it's been out for years) it just doesn't seem a likely candidate.  At least The LEGO Movie is actually a movie.

• Like 1

Uh. He played a thief, not a spy and he had two Bonds released after that film. Connery played a thiefat Train Robbery but that's not seen as a pseudo-Bond sequel, why would TCA be? 

I was not looking at "The Rock" or TCA as similar to Bond, but merely as attempts by both actors to launch new successful franchises possibly worthy of sequels. Career extenders outside of the Bond franchise. :)

Why not?  There's not that many other kiddie options.

You missed the action back in June when Cap2 and Lego kept swapping places of 1st and 2nd for the year. WB kept expanding Lego and one time did some obvious (and documented in the numbers thread that day) fudging. 

• Like 2

Terrific legs for Guardians.  We were all wondering where the typical Pixar movie/Despicable Me 2 family audience was going to go this summer after Dragon 2 disappointed, and I think we have now found that out.

The people I know who also watched GotG come out of the Sci-Fi genre fans group.

I never watch animated.... = non-life-action movies voluntarily