chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game - Discussion and Rules - SCORES ARE TALLIED RESULTS COUNTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!

EDIT: Does that rule apply to worldwide grosses as well? Example lets say Hobbit doesn't open in a few overseas markets until close to or after the deadline...

Also, are we allowed to make edits to our predictions up until the deadline, or are they already final once posted?

Edited by DAJK

Question about INTERSTELLAR: it's now opening Wednesday in IMAXes and select film-projection theaters (with Tues previews). Is Wednesday and Thursday gonna count towards the OW gross? It almost certainly won't be reported that way by BOM.

It is?  Oh, that's awesome.  Now I can watch both it and Big Hero 6 on their respective opening nights.  /happydance

Question about INTERSTELLAR: it's now opening Wednesday in IMAXes and select film-projection theaters (with Tues previews). Is Wednesday and Thursday gonna count towards the OW gross? It almost certainly won't be reported that way by BOM.

A films opening weekend is whatever figure is reported as the total come the first Sunday. So ifa film opens ona Monday as far as the game is concerned it will have a7 day ow.

The only exception is big hero 6 whose opening weekend will be thanksgiving weekend number regardless of whether Disney do that silly Disneyland early preview thing or not ala frozen

• Like 1

Great to see all the late entries rolling in. Hoping to see a few more in the final 16 hours or so ;)

You all know who you are! Don't make me come round there or you'll all be writing your predictions in your own blood...

Well maybe not, I'd just finish the 'deadline has passed' post with a disappointed smiley.

I wish all of you luck as well.....no disrespect to you Chas,.....I just like to take the winters off to recharge for the summer.....might play the weekly questions though.  :)

I wish all of you luck as well.....no disrespect to you Chas,.....I just like to take the winters off to recharge for the summer.....might play the weekly questions though.   :)

We can't tempt you to just blurt out a bunch of half baked predictions that irritate us all when they end up winning the game? ;p