RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers (NGD 24.5M)

Sure there is a ceiling for them and for any other movie for that matter.  But on a ww basis alone, as long as China and to a lesser extent, other territories are expanding, that ceiling won't be hit before several years, guaranteeting most sequels to actually increase worldwide even if they lose some steam domestically.

Maybe. Plus with TF 4 making 300m + in China, I guess anything s possible.
  • Like 2

What happened to If I Stay? How did it drop when everything else increased. 85%? That's beyond harsh.

I want to see The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby but it's off to a dismal start in limited release. Sucks.

• Like 1

Good numbers for Elba and Henson, I guess it will drop pretty quickly by next weekend though?I didn't realize how old Elba was. I think he's great in a lot of his roles, hope he can get in a few more big movies over the next couple of years.

he's not old!

he's a well seasoned man ,actor's actor , man about town , guys want to be him, the ladies want to be with him hmmm yeaaah baby!

Im about to see The Captive....Atom Egoyans latest film starring Ryan Reynolds. Its only in Canada right now. Yheres also a sold out 11 AM showing of Shrek Forever. Cineplex has kids movies for 4 $ on Saturday mornings.

$4?! Here in Vancouver it's only $2.50. Next up are Kung Fu Panda and Hugo. I hope the next time Cineplex updates the list they will have Frozen and Lego  on the list for Nov. or Dec. I'd happily pay $2.50 to see those 2 again. :D

i'm bored , don't know what to do with myself today !

plus i'm having a black sails hangover , why was the season so short whyyyyyy, its like when you hit it off with someone friendly or romantic angle and you just want to spend more time with them !!