Neo

Jason Bourne | 7.29.2016 | One week IMAX release on August 26 thanks to Ben Hur flopping

13 minutes ago, shayhiri said:

Stop the Vikander hate.

She's 10 times better (looking) than JLaw. She should be in everything - now, while young.

agree to disagree with the bolded part, but I have no problem with her making the most of her most bankable years.

I have a feeling this will steal some of Suicide Squad's thunder and get a $75-80 million OW on its way to $230-250 million DOM due to a lack of adult-skewing blockbusters this summer. 

Plus, July/August 2016 should rebound heavily from May/June 2016 IMO. A possible 8-9 $100 million+ DOM performers versus 6-7 for May/June. 

2 hours ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I feel like I should be more excited for this than skeptical cause that's pretty much how I feel about this at the moment and unless this gets absolute rave reviews, I'm gonna sit this one out til the DVD.. I mean, the reviews are going to have to knock this out of the park to get me to go see this on the silver screen..

I'm starting to feel the same tbh, the movie is out in 25 days and there's no buzz whatsoever. 

• Like 1

This is still coming out, right? This makes the buzz MI5 had at this point last year look like The Force Awakens. I'm already under 50 on my OW predictions for this now and I might slide under 40 unless  things change soon. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Movie generated quite a bit of buzz with the Super Bowl ad and then they just kinda went into hibernation from there.

Not sure what Universal is doing with this one.

It's crazy to think Warcraft had much more marketing at this point before release :lol: 

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's crazy to think Warcraft had much more marketing at this point before release :lol: 

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

I don't think Universal knows what they're doing with this either...

Maybe it's a dud. :kitschjob:

14 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Movie generated quite a bit of buzz with the Super Bowl ad and then they just kinda went into hibernation from there.

Not sure what Universal is doing with this one.

Universal seems to have given up lol. 

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It seems so :lol: 

It is like they forgot this was coming out. 

They should just blanket all of TV with 5 second ads of that one guy  saying "Oh my god....that's Jason Bourne!"

• Like 3