rukaio101

Box Office.com's Top 100 films of All Time (2014 edition)- List Complete! Everyone is Disappointed!

I agree that Avengers is too high (I don't think it's the best MCU film) even though I have it in the top 100. But I have no idea what anyone sees in Transformers. I found it to be one of the worst films I have ever seen. Everything about it was bad, bad story, bad acting, bad humour, and worst of all for this type of film, bad action scenes.

Compared to TA it's a masterpiece. 

Edited by James
  • Like 1

I get a horrible feeling this means the top 10 will have two too many Star Wars films and (I've maybe missed one but) 3 too many LOTR films in it :(

You missed one. Two Towers was 19th. And I did say there was a reason I preferred 11-20 rather than 1-10.

Also, I'd say there's two big surprises in the Top 10. One pleasant (for me at least) and one considerable not so (albeit, again, mostly just for me)