rukaio101

Box Office.com's Top 100 films of All Time (2014 edition)- List Complete! Everyone is Disappointed!

For me it changes constantly. Usually when I catch one on TV I'm like "this one is better," and then when I see the other I change my mind.

Speaking of which, Godfather 3 is very underrated. Replace Sofia Coppola with an actual actress and it's borderline great.

• Like 3

Godfather 1 & 2 bored the fuck out of my mind like few movies.

I had heard so much about those films that I was expecting something at least interesting but the characters and the story never grabbed me, I was just bored and it was so long ...

Maybe I ll see the light one day but I don t understand their critical and commercial success. And that fucking theme good lord, it s repeated way too many times...

These two movies are mysteries to me, generic, dull and boring.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

I had heard so much about those films that I was expecting something at least interesting but the characters and the story never grabbed me, I was just bored and it was so long ...

Maybe I ll see the light one day but I don t understand their critical and commercial success. And that fucking theme good lord, it s repeated way too many times...

These two movies are mysteries to me, generic and boring.

Epic-fail_o_116991.jpg

• Like 5

These two movies are mysteries to me, generic, dull and boring.

This does explain a lot.

• Like 1

My only issue with Godfather II is Vito's storyline.

I found the movie wasn't really confronting how awful his actions were. I know that they wanted to contrast him with Michael and show that as bad as Vito got, Michael was worse. However, I don't think the film communicated that Vito was really that bad.

Regardless they both are like 9/10 to 10/10 films.

• Like 1

For me it changes constantly. Usually when I catch one on TV I'm like "this one is better," and then when I see the other I change my mind.

Speaking of which, Godfather 3 is very underrated. Replace Sofia Coppola with an actual actress and it's borderline great.

Yeah I think the Atlantic City scene and especially the Opera are pretty great

• Like 2