Olive

Avengers: Age of Ultron OS Thread | $945.7M OS | $1.405B WW

People don't let FF7's performance in China inflate your expectations, TA2 making $200M here will still be an excellent result!

Indeed, that would more than double the gross of TA1, and would be far ahead of the other OS territories in terms of gross. I would be satisfied with $200m, but I hope for $250m.

• Like 1

Age of Ultron will be huge. If anything, FF7 has reaffirmed that the market is capable of generating these mega-hits and nothing excludes the possibility of two $1.3B+ grossers within a month of each other, so buckle-up and wait for it.

AoU was always expected to do $1b+ OS.

My new forecasts for some countries :

China : 250m

South Korea : 103m

UK : 85m

Mexico : 74m

Brazil : 52m

Japan : 45m

France : 53m

Russia : 40m

Germany : 35m

India : 30m

Argentina : 26m

Spain : 28m

Italy : 24m

Colombia : 16m

Peru : 13m

Chile : 14m

Edited by Yoshi
  • Like 2

Yeah, AoU will increase the same as FF7 because.... because what? There is no correlation between these two movies. One had it's protagonist dying.The other has nothing of sorts. Actually, it'll have decreasing 3D rates and no novelty element to it that was the main reason it made money in the first place. In the end, FF7 will sell more tickets than AoU anyway.

• Like 1

Yeah, AoU will increase the same as FF7 because.... because what? There is no correlation between these two movies. One had it's protagonist dying.The other has nothing of sorts. Actually, it'll have decreasing 3D rates and no novelty element to it that was the main reason it made money in the first place. In the end, FF7 will sell more tickets than AoU anyway.

Lol, James. Every one of your posts about TA2 is the same. Hopefully, if and when it hits 1B OS, you're here and ready for some crow. 

Lol, James. Every one of your posts about TA2 is the same. Hopefully, if and when it hits 1B OS, you're here and ready for some crow. 

Beacause I actually know one or two things about how OS markets work and you clearly are clueless. But no matter, I hope the same thing for you.