kayumanggi

THE FINEST HOURS | 01.29.16 | Disney | final domestic gross: $27,569,558

I like how the first 3 posts in the thread are all about the changing release date. Looks like a small IMAX run then since I'm pretty sure at least one of the V-Day releases will have IMAX.

This is also the second movie to vacate the 10/9 slot in the past 5 days (after Vacation). Is everyone scared of Jobs, or does no one want the slot for some reason?

Edited by grim22

I like how the first 3 posts in the thread are all about the changing release date. Looks like a small IMAX run then since I'm pretty sure at least one of the V-Day releases will have IMAX.

This is also the second movie to vacate the 10/9 slot in the past 5 days (after Vacation). Is everyone scared of Jobs, or does no one want the slot for some reason?

Are you assuming Deadpool from 20th Century Fox will take that IMAX Spot on V-Day Weekend