Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

How much OS minus China for both ?

Avengers 1 did about $805m minus China ($895m total and $90m in China). If F7 finishes, let's say with $1 billion OS and $350m in China (just a hypothesis. Not saying it will be in that way), F7 would be making $650m outside US and China.

I see. With exchange rates and 3D, they're probably fairly close in OS minus China admissions then.

Yes. With today exchange rates, TA would have made $740m, with about the same from China ($93m), so about $650m, pretty similar to Furious, but let's remember that its has 3 years inflation advantage over TA. Maybe not much, but still something. Anyway, both are pretty similar.

I agree roughly this I think Avengers will do over a billion os more hoping as i'd love to see another film pass a billion or maybe even two with FF7 and SW7.

1B OS for F7 is locked considering china is on course for 380m. rest of the world will make 700m considering russia is doing great and Japan ahead should add 20m.

• Like 1