grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

But BH6 isn't in any IMAX is it?

I thought that on average, IMAX tix are more expensive than even 3D.

That's true. But it's very clear which film is ahead if you base it on the 23 M v 17 M Friday numbers.

Edited by kayumanggi

? this part of discussion started because someone mentioned that Interstellar was ahead even in admissions.

we all can tell in terms of gross, Interstellar is ahead~

I mean I think it is also ahead even in admissions but not by much.

So does that mean then when there is a military film and they are like "we hit the base at 15:00 hours guys", are Americans all like "wtf time is that!?" lol

People that watch those films already know the lingo, lol.

eta: Or maybe I should have said, People that watch those films already know what time it is. :D

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

After seeing Interstellar I don't really care about the OW numbers because its the kind of movie that will clear 200 mil no matter what it opens to ( well relatively speaking ) WOM will make sure of it IMO 

Also to consider - its fucking 3 hours long nearly twice as much as the animated movie 

After seeing Interstellar I don't really care about the OW numbers because its the kind of movie that will clear 200 mil no matter what it opens to ( well relatively speaking ) WOM will make sure of it IMO 

Also to consider - its fucking 3 hours long nearly twice as much as the animated movie 

True. That's why I'm a bit surprised with that Friday number for BH6 or is Nolan's pulling power THAT strong? You can't say the 21 M - 23 M Friday number was just the work of Nolanites.