grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

:flash:

very rough atm going with Inter 21-23, BH6 15-17, see how rest day pans out BH6 especially daytrade could be all over place , both films doing quite well daytime and for example Inter is currently above Gravity (Doesn't mean its stays that way it could go +/-)

• Like 28

very rough atm going with Inter 21-23, BH6 15-17, see how rest day pans out BH6 especially daytrade could be all over place , both films doing quite well daytime and for example Inter is currently above Gravity (Doesn't mean its stays that way it could go +/-)

THANKS! :bop:

Interesting that BH6 is taking the lead.  Not that it means much, but around here (college town) Interstellar has more screens overall and Fandago is saying its IMAX showings are entirely sold out for tonight already.  Additionally, not only are a couple of the later 2D showings tonight sold out, but a couple peak-time 2D shows are already sold out for Saturday.  GotG didn't even manage this.

None of the BH6 shows are sold out, which is good because I'm taking Wrathette #1 and one of her friends to see it in a couple hours.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1

Similar to Inception but that was summer so this should have much better Saturday business. Looking great

• Like 3

What do you think of Hollywood Reporter's most recent numbers? $60m weekend for BH6 and $50-55m weekend for Interstellar?

• Like 1

Interesting that BH6 is taking the lead.  Not that it means much, but around here (college town) Interstellar has more screens overall and Fandago is saying its IMAX showings are entirely sold out for tonight already.  Additionally, not only are a couple of the later 2D showings tonight sold out, but a couple peak-time 2D shows are already sold out for Saturday.  This didn't even happen with GotG.

None of the BH6 shows are sold out.

Kids don't have school today? THat would explain everything..

• Like 1

Is today's INTERSTELLAR number that RTH quoted above only for Friday? How then does THR project it to get below $60?

And BH6's number seems too low to win the weekend… or am I not mathing right?

Yeah, I don't get it either. Wouldn't be the first time the media got it woefully wrong.

"NOT A RECORD"

• Like 1

Is today's INTERSTELLAR number that RTH quoted above only for Friday? How then does THR project it to get below $60?

I think there's a lot of uncertainty around this weekend.

BH6 is targeting kids, it will have a much better multiplier on Saturday/Sunday.

• Like 2