grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

Don't forget about XM! And A&M, M&M, and S&M! Dont listen to Tele, James, it actually is confusing keeping up with them all.

I have no clue what XM and A&M mean. And you could put H&M and L&M in there too.  :P

Edited by James

BH6 is based off a comic book. In terms of BO following, the Simpsons Movie is not a sequel, so it's considered "original". Same with BH6, which again, is based off a comic.

It's also the sixth film in the franchise

Baymax Begins

2 Big 2 Hero

The Big Heroes Rise

Big Hero

Big Five

Big Hero 6

I'm gonna guess the sequel will be be Heroic Seven or something

• Like 4

Can I ask a question? Okay, so I bought $102 worth of Interstellar tickets last week. Would that already be included in the money reported to the studios, or is the money reported once the showing starts? Just curious

It's included against date of session ,so if u bought last weekend for today the ticket amount is included in todays total

Studios may ask theatres/fandango at times for an indication of how advanced sales are going usually just given as lump sum so as at last Friday we have pre sold so far X Amt for all sessions over OW

• Like 2

It's included against date of session ,so if u bought last weekend for today the ticket amount is included in todays total

Studios may ask theatres/fandango at times for an indication of how advanced sales are going usually just given as lump sum so as at last Friday we have pre sold so far X Amt for all sessions over OW

Alright, but say, you're looking at the raw data. Is my $102 included in that already? I know this is a really unimportant question, but I'm just curious :P

Alright, but say, you're looking at the raw data. Is my $102 included in that already? I know this is a really unimportant question, but I'm just curious :P

Only shows day of screening so if u bought in advance for Sat it won't show up b4 tomorrow
  • Like 2

Only shows day of screening so if u bought in advance for Sat it won't show up b4 tomorrow

Alright, cool.  Thanks for the answer :)

Just watched the second Interstellar trailer for the last time. Heading out in ten minutes to get dinner and then INTERSTELLAR :D

• Like 1