grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

at this point it's looking like only 2 films these year are crossing $300m. and 0 over $400m most likely.

You don't think Mockingjay will cross the $400m mark? Seems like to me the audience is heavily invested in this series. People said the same thing about Catching Fire. Jennifer Lawrence is the biggest star on the planet at this moment. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

Edited by ECSTASY

big-hero-6-review-12.jpg

BIG HERO 6 - $18.2m

Second biggest Disney/Pixar movie in Russia, behind Monsters University.

In Rouble Big Hero 6 will probably pass MU, it's a real success, particularly if the very poor exchange rate is taken into account.

You don't think Mockingjay will cross the $400m mark? Seems like to me the audience is heavily invested in this series. People said the same thing about Catching Fire.

Part I effect will definitely play a role so I am not sure 400m is guaranteed.

You don't think Mockingjay will cross the $400m mark? Seems like to me the audience is heavily invested in this series. People said the same thing about Catching Fire. Jennifer Lawrence is the biggest star on the planet at this moment. Can't wait to see how it all turns out.

I think it could. but I have a feeling it might fall just short of that. and BO this year has been pretty sad in general. plus the book mockingjay, it not was well liked at Catching Fire, I personally found it quite disappointing, they will probably make the movie a little better, just not sure how much. right now I see it ending right at $390m. 

• Like 1

I did. That's kind of the other sucky part. I liked it, but didn't love it.

Do you feel sad because you didn't love it? The only question I have is was it worth the money? If so, then you won, lol.

I think it could. but I have a feeling it might fall just short of that. and BO this year has been pretty sad in general. plus the book mockingjay, it not was well liked at Catching Fire, I personally found it quite disappointing, they will probably make the movie a little better, just not sure how much. right now I see it ending right at $390m. 

Thanks for the reply! Yeah from what I see around,  Mockingjay is thought to be the weakest of the trilogy (book). Of course, that could mean nothing for the movie, but definitely a consideration.

• Like 1