Rorschach

Which film company would you want to distribute your films?

If you were a filmmaker and you had a movie you were going to make, which film studio would you want to distribute your film?

I, personally, would have to go with either Warner Bros. (Good marketing and really good trailers to excite people) and or Disney (preferably Touchstone Pictures, the company Disney distributes their more adult films through).

Disney seems to only be involved in sequels/franchise films, with a few exceptions. I would want to work at a studio that is big, but makes a lot of different films. WB fits that role, and it has an amazing marketing department. Hence, WB.

Hey Jedi Master friend.. (Waves) How are you man.. I agree there, though I would want to work with both

Time Warner for their boldness to try new things and challenge of trying to do some big things not driven by SH genre and Disney for the sheer force of characters I Would want to bring

to frution and their vast financial resources right now.

I'd love an oscar but I'd rather have a billion hit and get to travel the world and have my movie become a themepark ride/animated series/merch

(If I was only allowed to make one great movie)

You know Bay gets a boner when someone has a transformers tag on there car

Edited by Jay Hollywood