Fancyarcher

Wednesday Actuals: Nolan - 3.4, BH6 - 1.8M

Expected drops

Mad2 dropped 80% and did $1,912,967 on the day after.  It had a 320% increase Friday and a 107% on Sat for a $35m w/e.  With that wed BH6 is 12% higher in the dailies - if that carries over it would have a $39 w/e

WIR did $1.82m on it's first Wed so with $2.1m BH6 is 15% higher - the same as opening w/e.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 7

The real question is will Interstellar manage a sub-40% drop this weekend. It needs at least $29 million for that.

7.9 (140%)

11.9 (50%)

7.7 (-35%)

27.5m

sub 40% is a stretch with that Wednesday

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 2

Following Skyfall from that estimate gets it a $25.7 million weekend for a 46% drop and following TDW gets it a $34.8 million weekend for a 27% drop. Skyfall seems much more likely though I think with good Friday/Saturday boosts (longer runtime films do tend to get bigger boosts) it could near $29 million.

• Like 1

Following Skyfall from that estimate gets it a $25.7 million weekend for a 46% drop and following TDW gets it a $34.8 million weekend for a 27% drop. Skyfall seems much more likely though I think with good Friday/Saturday boosts (longer runtime films do tend to get bigger boosts) it could near $29 million.

I just looked at the same time frame last year, my 140% may actually be bit low. It could get 200% Friday.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2013-11-15&track=thor2.htm

Edited by eXtacy

Lol FMpro, you know we could take that reply multiply ways good buddy hee hee :P.. Were you on the IS for glorius 300-400+M lock domestically and 1B-2B WW?

The predictions were crazy..

Hello pot? This is kettle. I just wanted you to know you're black!

• Like 1