Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Lionsgate will be FORCED to cancel Allegient Part 2's release when Part 1 FLOPS horribly. :rofl:

LMAO! I would be in tears.....boxoffice Gods please make it happen!

At least The Hobbit trilogy gave each film a different name. So lots of people didn't know it was really a part 1, part 2, and part 3. OTOH, breaking 1 book into 3 parts is really trying to milk people of their money no matter how many different titles you give the films.

The Hobbit is really the worse culprit. I mean, three? really? I am a huge fan of the LOTR trilogy and didn't bother watch any of The Hobbit films. I'd rather keep my positive memories of the LOTR movies and The Hobbit book intact, thanks

• Like 1

I think people are starting to realize these split movies are completely unnecessary.

Lol, I can't WAIT to see how Allegient Part 1 does. I'm laughing already.

This logic. lol.

Lionsgate will still make bank off of this. 

That moment when you realize (through tears because she's erasing all memory of herself from her parents' minds), that Catelyn Stark cameos as Hermione's mom in DH1.

GOH-Catelyn.gif

That moment when you realize that sexy Margaery Tyrell is the gruff looking, half bald headed chick in MJ1.

It seriously bugged me the whole damn movie who that was...

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 2

You're not a Nolanite any more Pink. We won't forget

This is why I'm doing grunt work. Instead of fighting the good fight on Box Office Forums and Neogaf like Hasan, I have to go to nursing homes and convince them that Interstellar brings out the tears.

• Like 2

LMAO! I would be in tears.....boxoffice Gods please make it happen!

The Hobbit is really the worse culprit. I mean, three? really? I am a huge fan of the LOTR trilogy and didn't bother watch any of The Hobbit films. I'd rather keep my positive memories of the LOTR movies and The Hobbit book intact, thanks

Eh, I think they've handled Hobbit pretty well. The thing is, there's so much depth to Middle-earth that you could make a thousand movies and not be running out of things to do. First two movies were good, even if AUJ got off to a slow start.

• Like 2

That moment when you realize (through tears because she's erasing all memory of herself from her parents' minds), that Catelyn Stark cameos as Hermione's mom in DH1.

GOH-Catelyn.gif

Sexy.

Nothing sexier than a guy that loves DH1.

• Like 1