Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I also support of my beloved Peanuts. 50 shades needs to win. Please Bill Gates spend 65m on tickets to insure victory.

Bill Gates? lol

He hasn't been relevant in years lol...

This is moving so fast and I'm 10 pages behind so this has probably been posted already but at the end of the updated Variety article on MJ1

Disney’s third weekend of “Big Hero 6″ is expected to lead the rest of the pack this weekend with about $24 million, followed by Paramount’s third weekend of “Interstellar” at around $16 million.

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/box-office-hunger-games-mockingjay-down-24-from-catching-fire-but-still-no-1-opening-of-the-year-1201362273/

• Like 8

This is moving so fast and I'm 10 pages behind so this has probably been posted already but at the end of the updated Variety article on MJ1

https://variety.com/2014/film/news/box-office-hunger-games-mockingjay-down-24-from-catching-fire-but-still-no-1-opening-of-the-year-1201362273/

Great.

Now please get back on topic please.

• Like 2

So in the end, MJ really didn't hurt BH6 that much. :huh:

The pressing matter here is: Did you like MJ part 1?

i went into it ready to rip lionsgate in half for "making it bad" and i thought it was fucking amazing. yes it's clearly a part 1 but it's an excellent part 1 and i cannot even begin to understand how someone could be bored during it, or why there are so many bad reviews. i mean i did talk about why i think there were a lot of bad reviews earlier  :ph34r: and watching it only confirmed my suspicions that critics decided they didn't like it before watching it, just because it has "part 1" in the title.

it has easily as much action as the first two, same high emotional stakes, bigger political stakes, lots of HUMOR that my audience reacted to really well, absolutely no time was left for being bored. cinematography was nothing special for the most part but fine, they fit a LOT of content into the movie so i don't really understand how people are saying could be 45 minutes like some people are saying.. the split is totally necessary

my theater (avx) was almost full at a 4:50pm showing and just like catching fire became more leggy than thg (selling less tickets on ow but more in total) this will as well. and i'm loving those OS reports i knew this would be good on that front. wom will be good.

(17/47/64)/50/37/151/415/520/935 bookmark it

• Like 6