Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I NEED this to happen.

The meltdowns...

You won't get the meltdowns you seek. But you'll get a lot of gloating from the Nolanites ready to pounce and some Marvelites ready to anoint Guardians the King of 2014. :lol:

• Like 6

The film has a couple of great scenes, and some really good ones. The acting is terrific across the board. But you can literally feel the writers endlessly add minutes onto scenes to make it longer. It's nowhere near the level of CF, and pretty far from THG, too. It's not a bad film. But it's...okay. Decent enough. But THG deserves a lot better.

Moore and Lawrence are fucking brilliant, though. 

And $17m? We'll see if it picks up.

• Like 2

The film has a couple of great scenes, and some really good ones. The acting is terrific across the board. But you can literally feel the writers endlessly add minutes onto scenes to make it longer. It's nowhere near the level of CF, and pretty far from THG, too. It's not a bad film. But it's...okay. Decent enough. But THG deserves a lot better.

Moore and Lawrence are fucking brilliant, though. 

And $17m? We'll see if it picks up.

How do you think the GA will receive this one after the OW diehard crowds die down?

• Like 1

they might have to reboot the entire franchise because of this split fiasco

I'd like to see it redone on HBO with a younger actress playing Katniss. They could get away with showing more of the brutality of the games as well.

• Like 1

They say J Law thought D&D2 was so shit she asked them to remove her cameo.

I bet she regrets it now. She could have been in at least one good movie this month...

• Like 1

Well in other news I got rejected from that job I was interviewing for, only took them 4 weeks to let me know. And then the next day my work asked me if I want to join a project where I would have to move to Singapore for a year. And I have until Monday to decide. So. Yeah.

SINGAPORE IS FUCKING AMAZING. DO IT!!!!!!!

You're getting very close to getting points added to your profile.  My advice, STFO while you still can.

• Like 3