Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I think people are starting to realize these split movies are completely unnecessary.

Lol, I can't WAIT to see how Allegient Part 1 does. I'm laughing already.

Lionsgate will be FORCED to cancel Allegient Part 2's release when Part 1 FLOPS horribly. :rofl:

• Like 1

I think people are starting to realize these split movies are completely unnecessary.

Lol, I can't WAIT to see how Allegient Part 1 does. I'm laughing already.

At least The Hobbit trilogy gave each film a different name. So lots of people didn't know it was really a part 1, part 2, and part 3. OTOH, breaking 1 book into 3 parts is really trying to milk people of their money no matter how many different titles you give the films.

Wait..wut? Aunt May movie? Surely ye jest.

I would not make up something as horrific as that. There is a rumor that Sony is thinking about making an Aunt May movie. That doesn't mean that they will, but the rumor is that they are considering it. This is not April fools....this is a real rumor.

Edit: Supposedly, in the film, Aunt May used to be a spy and the movie is about her spy adventures.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 1

At least The Hobbit trilogy gave each film a different name. So lots of people didn't know it was really a part 1, part 2, and part 3. OTOH, breaking 1 book into 3 parts is really trying to milk people of their money no matter how many different titles you give the films.

WB tried tricking the entire world with the split of the one Hobbit book to make more money.

Sadly, it worked. :ph34r:

Studio will still be laughing al the way to the bank

With one movie they might have had 480 million dom

Now they have 350+400 = 750 DOM

For Hunger Games (which is what you're referring to, right?) yes, the studio will make a profit because its such a big franchise. With divergent its utterly ridiculous and its going to back fire, I wouldn't be surprised by an embarassing sub 30 OW

I'd be way more excited for Aunt May the movie than TASM3. Super serious

They should get Sexy Spy Aunt May to cameo in Sinister Six. That's the only way that movie can be saved.

• Like 1