CoolioD1

Weekend Actuals: Mockingjay - $121,897,634 (It Went SO Wrong!)

Jack Nevada's See These Movies Before Making Your Top 10 List

-- you know you want it!

Listen Up Philip, A Most Wanted Man, Life Itself, The Babadook, ABCs of Death 2, Locke, Nymphomaniac, Enemy, Nightcrawler, We Are The Best!, Only Lovers Left Alive, Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon, Cheap Thrills

Only seen 2 of those so far. Nightcrawler was brilliant (Jake G deserves an oscar nom for sure) and Only Lovers Left Alive really was a beautiful piece too. Made even more beautiful thanks to all the Detroit nighttime scenes.

But I'll be seeing both The Babadook and A Most Wanted Man at some point over the next few weeks.

All we need is a Tupac biopic (like a real one, not like Notorious) and thats it. The other people you can just Wikipedia and get the jist.

He always struct me as that one guy who was smart and fun, but sometimes didn't know how to chill. Honestly he would be an interesting person to find out more about, surprised it hasn't been done yet.

They did have a 2pac musical on Broadway (that flopped) though.

Edited by AJG

Zuckerberg is still butthurt about the movie. He never misses the opportunity to say that most of the book and film are purely drama inventions, full of lies.

Maybe it was. But the movie was fantastic.

• Like 2

The James Brown movie was weak.

Brown was a notorious wife beater. The movie has him slap his wife once

Brown had huge drug problems and his son was killed. The movie covers them both in a 1 minute scene.

I just watched a documentary on James Brown on Netflix or Amazon (Can't remember which). His own band members slept with loaded weapons because he was just that volatile and unstable.

• Like 1

He always struct me as that one guy who was smart and fun, but sometimes didn't know how to chill. Honestly he would be an interesting person to find out more about, surprised it hasn't been done yet.

They did have a 2pac musical on Broadway (that flopped) though.

I just want it done right. Not like Notorious or something you night as well slap "Tyler Perry's" in the title, but a real biopic that all races can get behind and it actually makes noise at awards. I want to see a movie about Tupac at the Oscars, not in the Walmart $5 bin like Notorious. He did live a short, yet powerful life.