grim22

Ready Player One | March 29, 2018 | Spielberg directing | No untagged spoilers allowed

1 minute ago, Barnack said:

Going from a 35m tracking to a sub 20m opening for this would be quite surprising, it is showing quite a bit in pre-sales and is getting an incredible 4,100 screen vs 3,357 for BFG, with a lot of special, 3d, imax screening.

The smaller 4,000 theater OW of live action movies are The mummy (31.7) and Blade Runner (32.75m) for 4,100 theater or more it is Independance day resurgence (41m)

I would expect Ready player One 3 days minimum opening to be somewhere Blade Runner and ID.

I'm expecting high $30m to low $40m for the three day opening and $45-50m for the four day opening. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Edited by MrGlass2
  • Like 1

As this gets closer I'm actually getting pretty excited for it.  I wasn't early on, but IDK, recently been pretty intrigued...I'll def be seeing it this weekend.  

Edited by holcs

The first Rotten from a Top Critic has just landed. Hasn't made its way fully into the RT ecosystem yet, though.

(Also is, like, the first rotten review after the last 20 positive ones)

Edited by Porthos

9 minutes ago, Porthos said:

The first Rotten from a Top Critic has just landed. Hasn't made its way fully into the RT ecosystem yet, though.

(Also is, like, the first rotten review after the last 20 positive ones)

Aww, and it was just one (day) fresh away from 84% (retirement).