grim22

10 Cloverfield Lane | 3.11.2016 | Walking Dead TV Spot on Page 15 | Tickets on Sale Now!

1 minute ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:
  Hide contents

Yes, Michelle does to mess with the air in the house as payback to Howard. Very disappointing. 

Also, what she sees outside are

Hide contents

two dead mutilated pigs is all. I'm assuming that is changed lol

Lol, it won't surprise me if it isn't changed at all. I am ready to be super disappointed by this.

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Lol, it won't surprise me if it isn't changed at all. I am ready to be super disappointed by this.

Man imagine all those IMAX ticket buyers if it turns out that way, lmao

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

Man imagine all those IMAX tickets sold, lmao.

I won't see it in IMAX. Paramount knows they have 0 IMAX scenes, this is not a movie for IMAX, but they also know the name will push it to big numbers in the format. I suspect that is also why they don't care to have IMAX only for a week. They know nobody will be seeing this in IMAX after the first Friday :lol: 

But yeah, March 11 is gonna be an hilarious weekend. The toxic WOM will be brutal.

11 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I won't see it in IMAX. Paramount knows they have 0 IMAX scenes, this is not a movie for IMAX, but they also know the name will push it to big numbers in the format. I suspect that is also why they don't care to have IMAX only for a week. They know nobody will be seeing this in IMAX after the first Friday :lol: 

But yeah, March 11 is gonna be an hilarious weekend. The toxic WOM will be brutal.

How the hell do you know? You haven't even seen the film. 

• Like 1

There's something definitely going to be related to CLOVERFIELD in this. J.J. is risking a lot if they didn't edit this to connect to the first movie. I'm going to assume that when

Spoiler

she escapes she goes to a main city and sees the monster(s?).

4 minutes ago, The Panda said:

And then when the audience finds out it's actually a psychological drama shoehorned as a Cloverfield movie it'll collapse to a 58m total.

I agree the drops are gonna be amazing to watch.

• Like 1

The release date is highly suspicious itself of them trying to use the Cloverfield name to pull the wool over the GA. It's kind of like saying "yeah we know we're gonna piss a ton of people off and this movie will crash hard, so let's just go ahead and schedule it right before BvS. Who cares, it will make all it's money on OW anyways."