LexJoker

Wednesday #s 12/24 | Hobbit $6M, NATM $2.8M

Unbroken & Into the Woods looking likely to have higher gross that Hobbit? Thing's sounding promising for those 2 films. Be interesting to see how much The Interview takes from 300 sites, it's apparantly sold out lots of places too.

Edited by MonstersandRoy
  • Like 1

I'm almost of the mind that the split reviews and chicken pox was all part of Tele's master plan.

So what are we looking at for 4 day with these numbers

The high end of both points to over 50M in the 4 day weekend. The low end points to around 40-45M. 

• Like 4

So what are we looking at for 4 day with these numbers

With OD being on Christmas it's a crapshoot. Can go up a little, stay flat, or decline a little on Friday.

In other news, watched The November Man via Netflix today. Starring Pierce Brosnan and co-starring Cobra Commander 2.0 and Will Patton's odd toupee. Gave it a B. Generally solid in most respects but a few scenes get too melodramatic for the lulz.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 2

Unbroken & Into the Woods looking likely to have higher gross that Hobbit? Thing's sounding promising for those 2 films. Be interesting to see how much The Interview takes from 300 sites, it's apparantly sold out lots of places too.

Not likely tho, it is going to underperform worse than Hobbit due to several family competition. (NATM, Annie)

Hobbit will remain #1.

Edited by Asyulus

With OD being on Christmas it's a crapshoot. Can go up a little, stay flat, or decline a little on Friday.

In other news, watched The November Man via Netflix today. Starring Pierce Brosnan and co-starring Cobra Commander 2.0 and Will Patton's odd toupee. Gave it a B. Generally solid in most respects but a few scenes get too melodramatic for the lulz.

Fuck me, I better increase the Interstellar viewings then. I must complete the mission. For all of us

• Like 3

Empire, things are a little different down there in southern Illinois.  Your representative for U.S. Congress down there is probably John Shimkus, who has said that climate change can't be real because of some passages in The Bible about Noah's Ark and The Flood.

You are right about it being Shimkus. He is a loon. Not a fan. :lol: