LexJoker

Wednesday #s 12/24 | Hobbit $6M, NATM $2.8M

Hardy has beautiful lips and Ferrell is sex on a stick.

But I forgot that the white boys on this forum tend to prefer boys over men...

Ugh.

Not me....I don't. Give me a man over a shaved chested boy that most on here prefer. :)

Is ladies a bad word? Is it sexist?

Just asking because I always used to be polite, so if it's bad I ll have to change my word choise.

Lol no, that's like calling men 'gentlemen' in which both are polite hence the expression, Ladies and Gentlemen

He loves The Louis Zamperini story because it reminds him of the golden days of the 1940s and 1950s, when both women and Blacks knew their place in society. What is bizarre is that he loves a historical drama about a White male hero, but specifically said that you couldn't pay him to see Selma or 12 Years. Generally speaking, historical dramas/period pieces probably have a similar audience.  Yet he is adamant in his support for a story with a White male hero and says no way ever to historical dramas about Black people's experiences.  It reveals a lot.

Just got out of Into The Woods. Meryl Streep, Emily Blunt, and Anna Kendrick were amazing! Liked the performances of Chris Pine and guy that played Jack! Hated the ending. Felt like the last 30 minutes was a completely different movie. Pretty crowded theater. Bunch of confused looks from the audience after exiting the theaters.

• Like 3

Just got back from Into the Woods.  Theatre was at about 95% full.  We had to sit in the second row back from the front because it was the only space. available.  Lots of reactions from the audience, especially to the princes' duet.  There was applause at the end.

As for the movie itself... I'd give it a B to B+.  Casting and acting was good but there were several scenes cut out or cut down.  Hoping for them to be restored in the DVD release.

• Like 1

He loves The Louis Zamperini story because it reminds him of the golden days of the 1940s and 1950s, when both women and Blacks knew their place in society. What is bizarre is that he loves a historical drama about a White male hero, but specifically said that you couldn't pay him to see Selma or 12 Years. Generally speaking, historical dramas/period pieces probably have a similar audience. Yet he is adamant in his support for a story with a White male hero and says no way ever to historical dramas about Black people's experiences. It reveals a lot.

Lol I genuinely chuckled

I've never seen schindlers list and im Jewish

Edited by jessie