kayumanggi

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS | 1131.6 M overseas | 2068.2 M worldwide

31 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Didn't it make 25m yesterday, why would it jump up 15m?

It made $27 million on Christmas day and $136 million for that weekend. Holiday's drop a lot more OS compared to the US. It's going to make $90-$100 million Sat/Sun OS. Keep in mind that's still without China.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

It made $27 million on Christmas day and $136 million for that weekend. Holiday's drop a lot more OS compared to the US. It's going to make $90-$100 million Sat/Sun OS. Keep in mind that's still without China.  

do we have a daily list of total OS? Mojo doesn't have one, only the weekend stats and total gross to that point.

Edited by IronJimbo

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

do we have a daily list of total OS? Mojo doesn't have one, only the weekend stats and total gross to that point.

I don't think so. Most OS countries don't have a composite index that websites like BOM will pull from. You would have to look at the daily totals posted in the international forums and get it from that. That's why BOM only updates individual country numbers every weekend even though it keeps a running total of the OS gross day to day. 

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

For TFA to beat Avatar it will need to have insane legs, a big test will be this monday where it's the first day of back to work.

You mean worldwide? SW: TFA is not going to beat AVATAR worldwide.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

For TFA to beat Avatar it will need to have insane legs, a big test will be this monday where it's the first day of back to work.

Won't beat Avatar worldwide i'd be very happy beating Titanic worldwide and even that maybe hard.

15 minutes ago, m3racer123 said:

I'd say 1.05b domestic, 450m China is more likely with the same total between them.

I don't know about domestic numbers but 450m China is pretty unrealistic. It means beating Furious 7 and setting a new record in China. I've seen fans hoping it'll make that much, but not seen or read anyone predicting it will. Even Chinese film distributors and insiders are saying 200-300m, and only exceeding 300m if WOM is good.

Edited by FranMan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aristis said:

In which countries are holidays next week? I know there are in Germany an Japan, I think.

I don't even know it from US.

Holidays are over in the US until the 18th, which is Martin Luther King Day (Monday). 

14 hours ago, terrestrial said:

The U.K. leads overseas with $133.5 million, one of the best showings of all time, followed by Germany ($73.9 million), France ($61.4 million), Australia ($47.1 million), Japan ($46.1 million), Spain ($24.7 million), Italy ($23.3 million) and Mexico (23.1 million). It's not seeing the same big numbers in some parts of Asia, such as South Korea ($21.8 million). However, Force Awakens is counting on being a huge player in China, where it rolls out Jan. 9.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-star-wars-rings-851635?utm_source=twitter

Seems like Japan will soon top Australia to become the fourth biggest OS market. I hope it can develop some of those crazy japanese legs and reach $120m+ even with these crap exchange rates. $80m looks like a lock right now.

Edited by Agafin
  • Like 1