grim22

Tuesday Numbers (Rth): Sniper 9.8M, Wedding Ringer 1.6M, Paddington and Taken 3 1M

Where are the Hobbit, NATM, Mockingjay numbers?

Those numbers have become irrelevant. We have an unexpected monster. $300m seem locked. Let's see if it is able to win 2014. MJ1 seemed locked to win one year ago. Then, GOTG came and did extremely well. After that, and even with a disappointing OW, MJ1 recovered its first spot. And now, when it was already done, AS comes and destroy every possible logic. I love how unpredictable can sometimes be the box office :)

• Like 6

How the hell is this movie doing so good? It was no better or worse than Lone Survivor. Bet this movie will spark a surge in modern day war films now.

Call of Duty/Battlefield/Medal of Honor is coming. It is only a matter of time.

• Like 4

How the hell is this movie doing so good? It was no better or worse than Lone Survivor. Bet this movie will spark a surge in modern day war films now.

The interviews cancellation probably pissed off a lot of extremely patriotic Americans even if they had no intention of watching it anyway, good reviews, great trailers, Bradley cooper, based on a true story of a guy that's literally very recently been murdered.

• Like 1

Me.

Because I already have them. 

B) 

fuck you clef, ill gauge out your eye balls and shove them up your ass so the next time you shit, you'll shit all over your beautiful blue eyes

Edited by jessie
  • Like 2