LexJoker

Weekend Numbers Jan 23-25 pg 46(AS 64 mill, Mom's cookies 15)

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

catastrophic for Depp

I think people are fedup with his "performances". I remember when I first saw a famous German actor and was overawed by his acting. Later after the 3rd movie with him, I realized he was always playing himself playing the part in the film. There is a school in stage acting that wants to achieve exactly this, but for me that is not acting.

catastrophic for Depp

I think people are fedup with his "performances". I remember when I first saw a famous German actor and was overawed by his acting. Later after the 3rd movie with him, I realized he was always playing himself playing the part in the film. There is a school in stage acting that wants to achieve exactly this, but for me that is not acting.

People don't take him seriously anymore.

&nbsp;

catastrophic for Depp

&nbsp;

Christoph Waltz pretty much plays the same character over an over again, imo. Vocal inflections and mannerisms are always identical.

• Like 1

All time 2nd Saturdays

TA: 42.9 million

IM3: 32 million

Spiderman 1: 30.5 million (held record for a decade) 

AS: 29 million

American Sniper joins a very special list 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

-28 % Drop from a 89 million opening weekend and 107 million 4-day. 

Legendary run already and it likely has another 150-200+ million to go. 

Nice to follow a fun box office run finally :) 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 4

I just don't see how it fails to reach 340M now. 

It wont, there is no reason for it fall off the earth.

Next weekend will be a 40% drop however after that even with competition the film will be a huge draw into presidents day weekend. 

It wont, there is no reason for it fall off the earth.

Next weekend will be a 40% drop however after that even with competition the film will be a huge draw into presidents day weekend. 

There is no competition. February looks appalling besides Fifty Shades. The weekend after President's Day weekend may have all 3 openers doing less than 6M.

• Like 1