Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers SB: 56, AS 24.1, JA 19 pg 54

Why didn't Fairly OddParents ever get an animated theatrical movie? Seriously, it was pretty fun and would do well.

I never watched much of that, I think it came out around the time I pretty much stopped watching Nick aside from Avatar. 

We should have an Invader Zim reboot.  :(

Invader Zim was fun. I started watching Nick around 2004 though, so I didn't catch up on that until later.

• Like 1

No.

We want

Ren and Stimpy

Rugrats

Rocko's Modern Life

Fairly Odd Parents

I'd be up for Fairly OddParents. I liked Rocko from what I saw of it too. Never got into Ren and Stimpy and Rugrats already had three movies so BOOOO

Why didn't Fairly OddParents ever get an animated theatrical movie? Seriously, it was pretty fun and would do well.

Invader Zim was fun. I started watching Nick around 2004 though, so I didn't catch up on that until later.

I (sadly) don't think Fairly Odd Parents has the same following SpongeBob has. Ou mention SpongeBob to people, they all know about him. Fairly Odd Parents is more "oh that's the show I used to watch!"

I (sadly) don't think Fairly Odd Parents has the same following SpongeBob has. Ou mention SpongeBob to people, they all know about him. Fairly Odd Parents is more "oh that's the show I used to watch!"

Well, I don't think now it would do well. That show ruined itself in a much more blatant way than SpongeBob did. But around 2004, I think a FOP movie would've done decent business, certainly better than Rugrats Go Wild

• Like 1

I'd be up for Fairly OddParents. I liked Rocko from what I saw of it too. Never got into Ren and Stimpy and Rugrats already had three movies so BOOOO

I want a movie with them as adults dealing with drug addiction, mortgages, politics, sexual identity and death. With a cameo from Reptar.

Edited by theultimatebiu
  • Like 1

Invader Zim! Enjoyed that show when i was a kid, did that show have an ending?

I also liked Hey Arnold and As Told By Ginger.

Anyway, my nephew watches Nickelodeon and I don't think any of the new cartoons could be good for theatrical movie release

But I'll welcome any handdrawn animation back on the big screen. I was really happy to know Out of Water is not full or even half CGI

Edited by forg

That 50 Shades of Spongebob poster probably added at least 5-10m to the OW, I'm serious.

It went super viral, and showed people that it wasn't just another kiddie movie. That's why 50% of the audience was 18+.

Paramount is actually genius at marketing, they made The Last Airbender open to 17.5m OD on a Thursday too, by disusing the fact that the movie was shit. 

Yeah, Spongebob is Nick's Mickey/Minions. They even have a Potter style epic universe in ATLA. Just needs a brilliant reboot and people will forget all about the previous aberration that must not be mentioned. 

3775468+_135b8f08db00d86b676bbe927baabbc

• Like 1

Paramount is actually genius at marketing, they made The Last Airbender open to 17.5m OD on a Thursday too, by disusing the fact that the movie was shit. 

Well, the fight scenes were really good and as we've discussed before, goodwill for the show guaranteed it would never be an outright flop no matter what.