grim22

Fifty Shades Darker | February 10th, 2017 | First Trailer on Page 13

6 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

I'm seeing this in Lux Level with friends, not sure what to expect or feel. :lol: 

lol. Didn't you see the first one.

I might end up being dragged this for our Valentine's Day date this year. At least it's not coming out of my wallet.

20 hours ago, Arlborn said:

Huh, why are people betting one this one going so much lower than the first? I'm starting to hear people around me talking about this movie in the same way I heard people talking about the first so I'm not so sure it will do that much worse than the first. Will there be other dating movie out on Valentine's day?

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Only 21 pages?! Didn't the first movie had more than 200? This forums is the perfect definition of what will happen at B.O. :ph34r: 

I think it's because the first movie had the nostalgic factor, and was right around the time when 50 Shades was so hyped, or closely after. Now, I think that trend and hype is pretty much gone and people are over it (more than likely moved on to books that are just as errotic but written better). I don't think it'll do terrible, but it definitely won't hit near the OW record Shades got. I'm gonna go with somewhere in the 50's-to early 60's.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Bitch, what.  Kingsman is literally perfect sequel material.

Except that the best character died in the first movie.

Deadline also has this as tracking from $30-42m o/w - so only a 29% or so range. :lol:

Edited by TalismanRing