grim22

Fifty Shades Freed | February 9th, 2018

Say what you want about this series...it really had the last laugh. All three films topped (third will) $100M domestic and performed well internationally. It definitely shows there is an interest among audiences for erotic films. Imagine if we got a quality erotic romantic film. Could be a huge hit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Apollo2xx said:

I thought this one would have a big drop from Darker and end with around 275 million.

I have no idea how it has already made 346 million.

I actually didn’t expect much of a drop at all. The dropoff from FSOG made sense because people that weren’t into that one didn’t go back. If you went in to FSD, you knew what you were getting. Most people that saw that one were probably always gonna finish the series out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hiccup23 said:

Say what you want about this series...it really had the last laugh. All three films topped (third will) $100M domestic and performed well internationally. It definitely shows there is an interest among audiences for erotic films. Imagine if we got a quality erotic romantic film. Could be a huge hit.

lmao fifty shades being "erotic"

1 hour ago, TombRaider said:

there are a looooooooooooooot of people with low iq's in the world

The 50 shades readership had a considerably higher income than the average population and was Kindle like device heavy, I would imagine that this is a fanbase with a significantly higher than average IQ.

That is not how that work at all (trash pleasure to low IQ people and vice versa), people that work a lot/do a lot will tend to like the very easy to digest no effort brain Transformer/SuperHeroes/50 Shades/Star Wars type movies to "turn off their brain" and go back to work/doing something right after.

Edited by Barnack
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

You're comparing Tomb raider to this trilogy? lol.

I saw Tomb Raider and it was fine, but my god, it was fucking stupid. And I LOVED that about it. She just wouldn't fucking die. 

The most stupid part was when she could have easily killed the man in front of her by throwing the blade she was holding but instead throws it to the ground and tries to attack him without a weapon from the back. Dumb bitch.

1 hour ago, Barnack said:

The 50 shades readership had a considerably higher income than the average population and was Kindle like device heavy, I would imagine that this is a fanbase with a significantly higher than average IQ.

That is not how that work at all (trash pleasure to low IQ people and vice versa), people that work a lot/do a lot will tend to like the very easy to digest no effort brain Transformer/SuperHeroes/50 Shades/Star Wars type movies to "turn off their brain" and go back to work/doing something right after.

Nobody should take these comments seriously (the one I made), I shouldnt have said low iq, however I think women who like these movies are usually women with a sad personal relationships life