K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

ethan you should have said 30+ women , it would have been more reasonable an age bracket 

frankly while i went to buy my ticket i heard some women talking , these two were saying its not a good film to watch subject awful bla bla bla  

then when i was in line for the movie a group of younger women around 17-20 yrs were all giggling then one got a call and she's like hey we're in line hurry up  and hanged up , they had one guy with them and he was going i can't believe i let you girls drag me to this and one girl said don't worry you'll like it  giggling yet again

basically like it or not , disappointed about some things or not everybody is talking about the movie ! that's good news for universal no?

• Like 2

It's actually good for the genre.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good for the genre? Yeah, that'll surely please the studio.

• Like 1

:o

:/

I'm not sure how.awesome that sounds

its the ending ethan ...kinda leave you hanging for more  ^_^

i know i exclaimed "waiiit what don't tell me that the end ... :blink: " then i smiled and heard the clapping from the middle section of the cinema , everybody walked out after in good humor and chatting away 

• Like 2