K1stpierre

Weekend #s | 50SOG 81m, (RTH Sunday puts it at about 84M) Kings 35.6, AS 16m, JA 9.43m (official) | all #s on p1

Hey Neo, remember when you called me an idiot and a "hater" and a "troll" for months because I said that Pacific Rim wouldn't make 200 million, and I predicted 120 million, and I offered to bet you both money and sig/name/avatar and you refused both, and then you never even admitted you were wrong? Cuz I remember. So I wouldn't talk too tough about people being afraid to bet.

• Like 8

Hey Neo, remember when you called me an idiot and a "hater" and a "troll" for months because I said that Pacific Rim wouldn't make 200 million, and I predicted 120 million, and I offered to bet you both money and sig/name/avatar and you refused both, and then you never even admitted you were wrong? Cuz I remember. So I wouldn't talk too tough about people being afraid to bet.

Never called you an idiot. So... or troll... Well I didn't attack your predictions of the past. Claire is calling me out on my past predictions and so calling her/him self a better predictor so why not bet on the matter, if they think they are so smart.

Totally random but going through my phone's playlist I got to the Transformer soundtrack. People may say whatever they want about the movie's quality, but Jablonsky's score is a masterpiece.

http://youtu.be/WEL5atUKRZQ

http://youtu.be/4H0JDomv8ac

Arrival to Earth is so beautiful. I listen to it while I'm doing homework and it makes me feel epic.

• Like 1

Is that Claire and others think they are so hot and never make a mistake, why don't they bet and will see who is right. Its not that I am looking for it, but if you say someone is a bad predictor than you must have confidence in your self. So why not take a challenge, could it be they know they can't predict and will lose. So funny the posters around here are so hot til they are put in a situation to face reality.

If I agree to bet you will you stop being so annoying in this thread? :lol:

• Like 2

I don't know who you are. How is that sad? Are those gifs supposed to make you cool or something? In reality make you look like a little (under 10) kid. Know your facts before you post, okay. Underpredicted AS and Shades and SB. Was wrong on Blackhat, JA and SS. Looking to be right on the money with F7 and Cinderella. I don't take it personal why would I? Seems strange why you won't bet.

Because it is. I feel bad for you, boo.

And no, I post gifs because I fucking want to, [mod edit], not because some of y'all think it makes me look cooler. No, I enjoy it, so I fucking do it.

And oh, does it? That's funny. It's more like something a 15 year old would do, but okay, let's go with a kid.

Honey, I remember you doing this since BOM, I believe.

Strange? Maybe because you're just tired of looking like a fool and want to jump on the chance to redeem yourself and hopefully pull a miracle out of your ass by winning some bet I really don't care for.

tumblr_inline_n89m53b7NW1qk4lg7.gif

Edited by Neo
  • Like 3

Nah, just everyone that thinks they are a hot predictor and never got one wrong. I think you get everyone wrong. lol

Well then, you haven't payed attention, because I've predicted plenty of stuff right.

And I realize I have been off on several things as well.

Edited by Ethan Hunt

Because it is. I feel bad for you, boo.

And no, I post gifs because I fucking want to, bitch, not because some of y'all think it makes me look cooler. No, I enjoy it, so I fucking do it.

And oh, does it? That's funny. It's more like something a 15 year old would do, but okay, let's go with a kid.

Honey, I remember you doing this since BOM, I believe.

Strange? Maybe because you're just tired of looking like a fool and want to jump on the chance to redeem yourself and hopefully pull a miracle out of your ass by winning some bet I really don't care for.

tumblr_inline_n89m53b7NW1qk4lg7.gif

Big response there. Must be a child if you use the word 'boo'. No thinks it makes you cool, but whatever. You know 15 is a kid right to some. But okay.