kayumanggi

THURSDAY NUMBERS 2/12/15 (full numbers page 5)

Technically all the numbers in this thread are Thursday previews, which count towards the weekend gross. So you might as well merge this and the weekend thread, and until the weekday numbers come in, then make the Thursday thread.

This should be obvious.

What?

Technically all the numbers in this thread are Thursday previews, which count towards the weekend gross. So you might as well merge this and the weekend thread, and until the weekday numbers come in, then make the Thursday thread.

This should be obvious.

I'm actually more confused. But whatever let's keep this above the "weekend" thread. WOOF WOOF.

If they are THURSDAY numbers then why can't we discuss THESE THURSDAY NUMBERS here in a THURSDAY thread? #technicalities

I just find it ridiculous that you are telling me this should have been locked and yet have a weekend thread open? lol

I guess I need to change my calendar now.

• Like 1

If they are THURSDAY numbers then why can't we discuss THESE THURSDAY NUMBERS here in a THURSDAY thread? #technicalities

I just find it ridiculous that you are telling me this should have been locked and yet have a weekend thread open? lol

I guess I need to change my calendar now.

This team of mods are nice people! DONT BE MEAN BY SUGGESTING LOGICAL CHANGES! How dare you?

• Like 1

:huh:

I agree with what Ed is saying. Had there been no new releases this week, no Thursday thread would have been opened until regular numbers like any other day came in (around afternoon). I made the weekend thread for this because of how hyped this is, previews for new releases like this go into the weekend anyhoo.