kayumanggi

THURSDAY NUMBERS 2/12/15 (full numbers page 5)

Let me just clear things here. Since when did mods allow to make weekend threads on a Friday morning? These forums have no rules anymore?

Dude, ALL THURSDAY NIGHT PREVIEWS GO INTO THE WEEKEND THREAD. It's been like this for the past year.

You made a 2nd thread, which we will convert into the Thursday thread now.

Dude, ALL THURSDAY NIGHT PREVIEWS GO INTO THE WEEKEND THREAD. It's been like this for the past year.

You made a 2nd thread, which we will convert into the Thursday thread now.

So what's the rule? We make a weekend thread once midnight numbers are out?

And I did not make a second thread. I made the Thursday thread. What FSOG and KINGSMAN: TSS made are Thursday numbers. Yes, they are counted into the weekend total, but these numbers are made on a Thursday. But whatever.

So what's the rule? We make a weekend thread once midnight numbers are out?

And I did not make a second thread. I made the Thursday thread. What FSOG and KINGSMAN: TSS made are Thursday numbers. Yes, they are counted into the weekend total, but these numbers are made on a Thursday. But whatever.

YES, they are THURSDAY NUMBERS that go into the total weekend gross for those movies, thus we have also counted them as being part of the weekend thread.

If anything, this thread should have been locked, but at this point we will just keep it to place the remaining Thursday numbers later today.

• Like 2

Technically all the numbers in this thread are Thursday previews, which count towards the weekend gross. So you might as well merge this and the weekend thread, and until the weekday numbers come in, then make the Thursday thread.

This should be obvious.