BOT's Top Film Scores: 2015 Edition (FINAL Deadline Midnight April 19th)

if I do this, it will be mostly Hans Zimmer stuff  :P  I still have to hear most of the old scores 

Hans Zimmer has composed some incredible scores. I mean he's been nominated for an Oscar 9 times! including a win. my biggest gripe with him is that he often creates one master theme for his movies and does different variations throughout. and it can become repetitive. unlike say John Williams who did Empire Strikes back which has like 5 or 6 incredible completely different themes in that movie alone.   

Edited by Kal-El

Inception is far and away my favorite score Zimmer has done for Nolan. Maybe my favorite score of his, period.

Hard for me to say. I think I would have to prefer Inception when it's all said and done, at least in the midst of watching the film, but Interstellar might be a more pleasant listen on album.

The "bwaaaaahm" works incredibly well in the film, maybe less so standalone.

I think Doyle would be better served to not to be in the company of Reznor and Zimmer's latest. #snob

That's why we need to make sure he stands above the plebs like Jackman, Tyler, Bates, et al

Edited by 4815162342

A decent amount of his stuff is simply Dollar Store Zimmer

He may not level up to the greats like Zimmer and Williams, but he has created some great themes imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTuS_Qf5_jk  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzdSrkXyAP4

I think Doyle would be better served to not to be in the company of Reznor and Zimmer's latest. #snob

Bruh, I would never vote for Reznor, and just about 95% of Zimmer's latest.

Can I be excused for at least putting Angels and Demons on there or something?