baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

I'm with Mad Goffe.

Edit - Additionally, I thought the MM, PP2 drop questions were 3 day to 4 day, making MM, at least, easy money. Now that I realize theyre 3 to 3, I think theyre both screwed.

Edited by Wrath

I'm with Mad Goffe.

Edit - Additionally, I thought the MM, PP2 drop questions were 3 day to 4 day, making MM, at least, easy money. Now that I realize theyre 3 to 3, I think theyre both screwed.

Same here, I answered all drop questions thinking 4 day numbers.

Im going to let it go. Too much opposition.

Ill have fun doing the weekly questions still.

Well, in the spirit of benevolence, do the non-May openers and keep the same order. And grant a flier to Avi for his edit on that one question.

I'll beat you both anyway.

• Like 2

Well, in the spirit of benevolence, do the non-May openers and keep the same order. And grant a flier to Avi for his edit on that one question.

I'll beat you both anyway.

The elder voice of wisdom has spoken. Who are we to disagree?

• Like 2

We should have a specific weekly trophy. The game is won mainly by the top 15 and pre-season, but an overall weekly champion should be applauded as much as the ultimate winner. If I were you Baumer I'd do both. Do the predictions and score them and create yourself a with and without tally in the end. Makes it even more fun.

Edited by Alfredstellar
  • Like 2

Keep it simple b. Like this: Winner of preseason (charts and preseason questions) Winner of weekly games (weekly and SOTM) Overall winner (add the above together??)

• Like 1