baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

Was a little early to be out of it, really.

Yeah thats what everybody says. But since I missed 2 week's and the preaseason, I just always feel behind. I know theres still plenty of time and anything goes, it just feels good to finally score some big points and make up so for some lost time.

Yeah thats what everybody says. But since I missed 2 week's and the preaseason, I just always feel behind. I know theres still plenty of time and anything goes, it just feels good to finally score some big points and make up so for some lost time.

Your preseason placements are worth literally hundreds of thousands of points. Ten or twenty thousand added or subtracted in one of the weeklies ain't much in the grand scheme of things. :)

• Like 1

Woah, I got the highest score of the week! Not sure I've ever done that in my 4 years playing.

Damn, wish I wasn't gonna be out of the country for the Jurassic World week. Might not get a chance to play that one.

Edited by MovieMan89

Crap, forgot to get my answers in this week.

Edit: oh Wait...NEITHER DID I. The sotm's May 31st date confused me and for some reason I thought May 31st was Friday.

Baumer, for Week 6, could you put the due date in the title of week thread like you used too? That wouldve likely kept me from forgetting. Just saying "BSG week 5" and then "due normal time" in thread is very vague.

Shit. Thats 3 weekends now, out of 5. Im going to have to all or nothing like crazy now...

Edited by Jandrew

I would say no since those don't count as Thursday numbers

I assumed they were included, and figured that's why baumer did his "not going to spell this out for you" thing. I thought it was pretty clever

Aloha doing 500k means I got it wrong tho :(

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 1

I assumed they were included, and figured that's why baumer did his "not going to spell this out for you" thing. I thought it was pretty clever

Aloha doing 500k means I got it wrong tho :(

Same, I think everyone got that question wrong.