Olive

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: Home 54m , GH 34.6m, Insurgent 22.1m, Cind 17.5m (official)

What a great weekend! Home will make 50M+, GH might touch 40M, Insurgent seems to be holding well and Cinderella, besides having way, way worse drops than Maleficent during the week, it also drops more during the weekend :lol:

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 5

The only thing I can say is that the marketing must have really hit a home run with the younglings.

Sheldon Cooper is a bigger draw than we thought, especially when his hands are in the air like he just does not care.

4 consecutive weeks of 50M+ openers in March (will most likely be matched next year as well).

• Like 1

It's still done worse than expected for most people here because of weekdays haha :P

It ain't summer! That said, I'm a little surprised it didn't have a slightly better hold this weekend. I'm inclined to attribute that to Home's big over-performance.

Sheldon Cooper is a bigger draw than we thought, especially when his hands are in the air like he just does not care.

4 consecutive weeks of 50M+ openers in March (will most likely be matched next year as well).

Four? I count three. F7 opens in April.

There hasn't been an animated movie released in like 2 months, so Home's # isn't that surprising.

We can say the same thing about HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON II back in June 2014. The last big animated movie prior its release was RIO II in April. But you know what happened.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 1