CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I already saw them. Are you talking about his father being alive and the "With great power comes great responsibility" stuff?

I also own TASM1 and TASM2 on Blu-ray. Why? Because I am that stupid.

Yeah, IMO, they should have kept that in the movie

It was honestly hard to watch. Didn't buy it at all

I think the writing failed him, but I don't really blame DeHaan. I did love that Chris Cooper took you know, 60 years to die, but Harry is like "NEED MAH CURE NOW" after a few months

• Like 1

Yeah, IMO, they should have kept that in the movie

Jesus Christ, I might have to agree with you on this... Today is a weird day.

Edited by CJohn

I think the writing failed him, but I don't really blame DeHaan. I did love that Chris Cooper took you know, 60 years to die, but Harry is like "NEED MAH CURE NOW" after a few months

The whole movie is rushed as fuck. They try to set up around 674 things that are left unresolved in only 2 hours and a half. 

TASM 2 ´ s script is a giant mess.

There are 89 story lines in there, what a clusterfuck...

The way they were using that whole blood storyline in order to create Venom Was so obvious and terrible. Glad the franchise is dead.

I want the entire plot of the amazing spider-man 2 to be the plot of the next fast and furious. those guys could make it work.

:rofl:  :rofl:

I want the entire plot of the amazing spider-man 2 to be the plot of the next fast and furious. those guys could make it work.

I am here ready for that.

Hobbs would be all like "Dom, a man with electric powers is destroying half of New York. Your crew is the only one in the world who can stop him."

The way they were using that whole blood storyline in order to create Venom Was so obvious and terrible. Glad the franchise is dead.

We deserved a few more years of laughs with it. I wasn't ready to say goodbye...