CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I dont think ive given DWA enough credit. I skipped Gascar 3 and Peabody but had good fun with them at home. Decided to give Home a chance just off the cuff and it was a great surprise as well.

I think the entire forum isn't giving DWA enough credit, they have stinkers but which studio doesn't? Home held really well yesterday despite fierce competition.

• Like 2

At this point, I'm kinda baumerized. No intention of watching an animated movie in theaters unless I'm taking Tele Jr along.

Well take him because this year seems to have a good and entertaining lineup.

• Like 1

At this point, I'm kinda baumerized. No intention of watching an animated movie in theaters unless I'm taking Tele Jr along.

I liked Frozen immensely but I wouldn't have seen it when I did if it weren't for my niece.  Only other animated film I really enjoyed in theaters in the last few years was HTTYD.

• Like 2

I don't know what I'll do when I lose the excuse to take my nephews to see animated films. I'm a huge animation but I'm running out of options. Maybe i should get married and have kids within the next couple years and I'll be set for a decade or so

• Like 2

my birthday is late november so that's usually pretty good

• 2003 (turning 8) brother bear
  • 2004 (turning 9) spongebob
  • 2005 (turning 10) harry potter 4
  • 2006 (turning 11) happy feet
  • 2007 (turning 12) the golden compass
  • 2008 (turning 13) didn't go to the movies
  • 2009 (turning 14) 2012
  • 2010 (turning 15) harry potter 7 part 1
  • 2011 (turning 16) didn't go to the movies
  • 2012 (turning 17) didn't go to the movies
  • 2013 (turning 18) catching fire
  • 2014 (turning 19) mockingjay part 1
  • 2015 (turning 20) mockingjay part 2
  • 2016 (turning 21) fantastic beasts and moana
  • 2017 (turning 22) justice league part 1
  • 2018 (turning 23) fantastic beasts 2
  • 2019 (turning 24) ???
  • 2020 (turning 25) fantastic beasts 3

If I see an animated movie I try to go later in the day. I saw Toy Story 3 during the day and was the only person there without a kid. I imagined people thought look at this creep

If I see an animated movie I try to go later in the day. I saw Toy Story 3 during the day and was the only person there without a kid. I imagined people thought look at this creep

When I saw TS3 half of the audience were teens/young adults.

Don't you love it when that happens?  You see a movie that you have no real interest in and then BAM!!!!!

Happened with me with Fellowship of the Ring. I left with my jaw dropped. Been a Ringer fan since

• Like 2

I need Incredibles 2...

I swear Pixar is waiting with their d*cks in theirs hands with this one...

Or just waiting for Tomorrowland to flop so that Disney can force Bird back to Pixar. Edited by Mango

I always thought it would be cool for an incredibles movie (not the next one but eventually) to jump into the future with Jack Jack being a big superhero (due to his crazy powers) and running into a villain where he needs his family to help him out...