CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Yeah, I mean they literally edited the whole movie around him and then those last five minutes...

Just shows how impactful it was. I didnt cry when I heard the news, watched any of the old Fast's last year, or while watching this one. Once it faded to black and it hit me that it was the end, I couldnt hold it in anymore. Marvelous job.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

they should do the universe but invent their own story. love the shows but they're just not meant to be movies. anyone would've fucked up last airbender, just not as badly as shyamalan.

Get the guys who run the show to write a script with a writer-director. IDK who'd be a good fit for the project though.

Just shows how impactful it was. I didnt cry when I heard the news, watched any of the old Fast's last year, or while watching this one. Once it faded to black and it hit me that it was the end, I couldnt hold it in anymore. Marvelous job.

To be brutally honest, I just thought it was sad when he died young but didn't think much about it. I probably was a douche and even cracked a few jokes about it. :/ The only things I knew him from were Furious 6 and Eight Below, so I was like eh. Then I marathoned all the F+F's and that ending... made me sob from

him going over to play with Mia and his kid on the beach

until like two minutes into the credits. Phenomenal send-off.

• Like 1

paramount's future is looking so bad rn outside of transformers. they NEED to reboot a live action atla series, it could be huge os with the right cg 3d spectacle + good reviews + china

what is atla?

I cried in the day I find out he had died. I don't know why, never thought it would have such a big impact on me. And I was a mess during the final 5 minutes of Fast 7.

• Like 3

The thing is a lot of big name actors died but they are more known by the film buff crowd.

Walker does not win much awards however he was insanely popular amoung the Fan base and young demos.

Imo its like Liam Nesson, he was known before however his step into action movies has made far more popular then ever to the general audiences. 

Walker's not a particularly good actor, IMO, but he's a genial presence on screen. I was never a big fan -- he never registered all that strongly for me. But what's more important is that he was a really nice, good dude. Once I found out about that, I became a fan.

Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 5

For him he is. I kinda agree, though it didn't bother me as much.

Yeah, I feel like this has been ramping up with each movie so it's not quite that bad.  Plus all the references to superheroes tells you they understand this.

Walker's not a particularly good actor, IMO, but he's a genial presence on screen. I was never a big fan -- he never registered all that strongly for me. But what's more important is that he was a really nice, good dude. Once I found out about that, I became a fan.

Running Scared though.  Damn.  

Knowing how Walker died, is there any point in the film where people could feel just a bit uneasy about some of the stunts?

I didn't felt uneasy in any moment with the stunts. 

Lord vegita yur going to shine like fURIOUS 7. Vegita comes to limited theaters in a rematch vs god level freeza. Damn how the hell goku getting his ass kicked in the trailer like that lordman buddy. Hope yur excited. Gods saga part 2 its all on yu this time. Vegita.

Damn. Fast and the furious a 1 billion dollar lock???. Hmm ultron gap over furios 7 may mot be as big as some thought. 350-380 m domestic potential also. Holy shit. This film deserved it tho. Suprisingly impressive

Been so wrapped up with my new job and life in general, didn't even realize F7 came out this weekend - but HOLY SHIT what a number!

slay yu damn skippy. Told bkb that fast could go uber. Hah hah. Avengers vs fast 7 and sw7 for the crown????. Wow who would Have thought a car movie could go ssj 3 lol. Damn how much worldwide can this one go. Great reviews. Going to see it again this week as well

Lord vegita yur going to shine like fURIOUS 7. Vegita comes to limited theaters in a rematch vs god level freeza. Damn how the hell goku getting his ass kicked in the trailer like that lordman buddy. Hope yur excited. Gods saga part 2 its all on yu this time. Vegita.

Damn. Fast and the furious a 1 billion dollar lock???. Hmm ultron gap over furios 7 may mot be as big as some thought. 350-380 m domestic potential also. Holy shit. This film deserved it tho. Suprisingly impressive

I uh...

I understand everything.

• Like 11