CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

Going back to Blank's movies that made me cry:

1. Boyhood

2. Big Fish

3. Forrest Gump

4. Marley and Me

5. 12 Years a Slave

Not in order of release, but just how recently I watched them.

Edited by DAJK

I'm done with talking about PWs death.

It's a pointless discussion. (See HL, TDK talk).

I havent seen this discussion, but zi just want to say, when you have a theater full of grown adults walking out red eyed and holding each other, its because it hit them personally. Like me. I didnt know Paul personally, but ive known him personally with this series since 2001, plus other good movies of his throughout the years.

His death had an effect, unfortunately. How much? We dont know, but just look at the data. He was the number 1 WORLDWIDE trend of 2013. And he died 3 weeks before they stopped collecting data. So when I see that and see people crying while leaving, it obviously means they had some good intentions to see him off. It was a fantastic end to his charcater and his career, and people want to see him ride one last time.

• Like 5

Going back to Blank's movies that made me cry:

1. Boyhood

2. Big Fish

3. Forrest Gump

4. Marley and Me

5. 12 Years a Slave

Not in order of release, but just how recently I watched them.

i teared up when rue died and 12 years a slave that's it

• Like 1

Boy was my batch of trailers awful. Started off nicely with Ted 2 and Straight Outta Compton, but then it was back to back shit. The Gift? Vatican Tapes? TRANSPORTER! We got Mad Max too, but im sorry, it looked better on my ipad. Maybe the projector wasnt focused right.

I wanted Avengers and San Andreas. All I wanted, but K.

Edited by Jandrew

1B WW is happening for Furious 7. It's the 7th 2D movie to achieve that.

Right now we have 6 fucking movies in 2015 that could potentially pass 1B. The Avengers 2, Star Wars and Furious 7 are locked. Minions, Jurassic World and Spectre has a good chance too. Wow.

Edited by picores
  • Like 1

Right now we have 6 fucking movies in 2015 that could potentially pass 1B. The Avengers 2, Star Wars and Furious 7 are locked. Minions, Jurassic World and Spectre has a good chance too. Wow.

mj2 has as much chance as minions, jurassic world, and spectre

• Like 1

Boy was my batch of trailers awful. Started off nicely with Ted 2 and Straight Outta Compton, but then it was back to back shit. The Gift? Vatican Tapes? TRANSPORTER! We got Mad Max too, but im sorry, it looked better on my ipad. Maybe the projector wasnt focused right.

I wanted Avengers and San Andreas. All I wanted, but K.

No M:I5??

• Like 1

1 billion isn't really the milestone it once was anymore unless you're in still in 2D.  If Furious 7 and Spectre hit 1 billion WW, that would be really great.

Furious 7 is in 3D in my country.

Furious 7 is in 3D in 40+ countries.

• Like 2

mj2 has as much chance as minions, jurassic world, and spectre

Nah. its not growing 250M+ WW from MJ1.

Minions has a chance as DM2 did 960M 2 years back. Jurassic Park did 900m in 1993 and so it has huge potential. Skyfall grossed 1.1B WW and 1B ww for spectre is reasonable. Hunger games on the other hand has not even hit 900m so far and last one just did 750m.

• Like 2