CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

I know this is not a pleasing subject, but does FF6's massive OW prove that TDK's OW benefitted a lot from Ledger's death?

673.gif

• Like 6

Bay is immensely talented when it comes to making a dynamic shot. The problem is that he doesn't seem to care about literally anything else.

I disagree.

Plus Bay is making his serious Oscar movie as we speak.

I disagree, unless he really develops other aspects of his filmmaking.

His talent is there.  He tells a story better than most, imo and he does things with the camera that others are jealous about.  He can make an Oscar type film, but he isn't quite in that mode.  He's got the respect of most of his peers and some directors with some pretty big clout (I don't need to name them, but for the hell of it.....SS, JC and CN).  He just needs to find the right Oscar bait and he'll get one.

• Like 1

His talent is there.  He tells a story better than most, imo and he does things with the camera that others are jealous about.  He can make an Oscar type film, but he isn't quite in that mode.  He's got the respect of most of his peers and some directors with some pretty big clout (I don't need to name them, but for the hell of it.....SS, JC and CN).  He just needs to find the right Oscar bait and he'll get one.

Not sure if he really wants to...unless he wants to prove people wrong.  I'll take making money over Oscar.

• Like 2

He should have won BP for Transformers, but the Oscars are run by a bunch of pissy old men.

I actually agree with this.

• Like 1