12 members have voted

1. 1. Grade In Bruges

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

It's one of the most quotable films of the past decade for sure.

Indeed."Your girlfriend is very pretty.""She ain't my girlfriend. She's a prostitute I just picked up.""I was not aware that they had any prostitutes in Bruges.""You just have to pick the right places... brothels are good.""Well, you've picked up a very pretty prostitute.""Thank you."I also still say "They're filming midgets!" every time I see Peter Dinklage in something.

"Harry, let's face it. And I'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a ----. You're a ---- now, and you've always been a ----. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger ----. Maybe have some more ---- kids.""Leave my kids fucking out of it! What have they done? You fucking retract that bit about my ---- fucking kids!""I retract that bit about your ---- fucking kids.""Insult my fucking kids? That's going overboard, mate!""I retracted it, didn't I?""An Uzi? I'm not from South Central Los fucking Angeles. I didn't come here to shoot twenty black ten year olds in a drive-by. I want a normal gun for a normal person"

• Like 7

Smart, emotional and best of all, insulting. This movie practically summed up my sense of humour, I felt like it was made especially for me. Just don't watch it with any midgets or people that are over weight because it makes it very awkward when you can't stop laughing.A+

Edited by Jessie