baumer

Monday F7 13.9

If it makes $45-50 million in weekdays, how big will the weekend be? $65 million? $70 million?? 

It'd be crazy if Furious 7 managed a $70-75 million 2nd weekend...

Not happening.

• Like 1

Kids being out of school really softened Home & Cinderella's Monday's drop. Expecting a big decrease once Tuesday's numbers are posted.

FURIOUS 7 took in $14.02M on Monday. 4-Day domestic total stands at $161.20M.

Edited by sfran43
  • Like 1

There is no such thing as "Easter Monday"...not in America.

As stated, it's a quasi-holiday. I have no clue what the actual percentage is, but I'd guess that maybe 30-40% of the schools around the country are off.

• Like 1

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>FURIOUS 7 hit up Monday for $14M, 4-day total is now $161M--which is more than the lifetime grosses of the 1st 4 flicks.</p>&mdash; Exhibitor Relations (@ERCboxoffice) <a href=" 7, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As stated, it's a quasi-holiday. I have no clue what the actual percentage is, but I'd guess that maybe 30-40% of the schools around the country are off.

I don't know of anyone anwhere off. I live in the Bible Belt and I've never heard of Easter Monday. But okkkkk if yall say so.