kayumanggi

PITCH PERFECT III | 12.22.17 | Universal | trailer 1 on page 8

I have a bad feeling about this and can see this dropping fairly large from part 2.  I am not a fan of this release date for this movie with another comedy opening the same weekend, Jumanji and a huge budget musical opening 3 days later.  Too much direct competition never mind Star Wars.   They should have released it either Nov 17th, 22nd or Dec 2nd or 9th.  I am going with just 15 million because I don't see how it gets the larger screens or show times needed to go much higher opening weekend and can see it dying at 85.   If a future trailer looks better will revise.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Second was horrible? I enjoyed the second.

The second one was liked even more than the original movie by a lot of persons (myself included), but of course, the group of persons that think that a sequel can’t never be so good as it’s original, will be always more vocal, to give that false impression that the second one was rejected or something like this.