kayumanggi

BAD MOMS | 07.29.16 | STX | final domestic gross: $113,257,297

It does look exactly the same as a dozen or so comedies that have all bombed in the last year, like Bad Grandpa, Unfinished Business and that Seth Rogen Christmas movie

Although the Seth Rogen Christmas movie didn't bomb, but that was b/c Seth Rogen + Christmas

Edited by Chewy

Just now, Chewy said:

It does look exactly the same as a dozen or so comedies that have all bombed in the last year, like Bad Grandpa and that Seth Rogen Christmas movie

Wasn't that this year? :ph34r: And wasn't it called Dirty Grandpa? :ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 1

That's the kind of movie that I have no idea how to even begin to predict. The red band trailer had as much chuckling as it had cringing from me so I really don't know. Is this pulling a Bad Teacher? Bridesmaids? Neighbors? Ted? Hangover? Trainwreck? Sex Tape? The Boss? Dirty Grandpa? I have no clue.

Edited by Arlborn

2 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

That's the kind of movie that I have no idea how to even begin to predict. The red band trailer had as much chuckling as it had cringing from me so I really don't know. Is this pulling a Bad Teacher? Bridesmaids? Neighbors? Ted? Hangover? Trainwreck? Sex Tape? The Boss? I have no clue.

Out of all of those, Sex Tape.

That same exact 'poking around at a fleshtoned bra' joke was in the trailer for The Boss. Kristen Bell's in both. The universe is folding in on itself

• Like 2

Feel free to bump this post later if it bombs, but this movie is going to be a breakout hit for STX.  It is in a great spot for counter programming to Bourne and Suicide Squad and the trailer had a very good reaction among women.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Feel free to bump this post later if it bombs, but this movie is going to be a breakout hit for STX.  It is in a great spot for counter programming to Bourne and Suicide Squad and the trailer had a very good reaction among women.  

Best case scenario is How to be Single numbers

Also I cannot get over the fact that we're supposed to believe Mila Kunis is mom to kids that grown up. She would've been in her teens when she had them. There goes another one who's had her Last Fuckable Day, good job Hollywood.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Also I cannot get over the fact that we're supposed to believe Mila Kunis is mom to kids that grown up. She would've been in her teens when she had them. There goes another one who's had her Last Fuckable Day, good job Hollywood.

She is still fuckable to me goddamit. 

• Like 1