Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

2 hour line? :unsure:

When should I get there? I was thinking an hour early...

Most highly anticipated movies have a big line pretty early (think 90 minutes to 2 hours prior) especially since 50% of the theater is blocked out for press and friends of the studio.

For Fury Road though, I think 15 minutes prior should be enough  :ph34r:

Most highly anticipated movies have a big line pretty early (think 90 minutes to 2 hours prior) especially since 50% of the theater is blocked out for press and friends of the studio.

For Fury Road though, I think 15 minutes prior should be enough  :ph34r:

:mellow:

2 hour line? :unsure:

When should I get there? I was thinking an hour early...

It depends, is this like a word of mouth screening where they gave out a bunch of free passes to anyone or is it just a Hollywood thing?

Because if it's something free the general public can get into, you need to get there pretty dang early.

MY PREDICTION SINCE MARCH 20TH:

• previews: 28m (bigger increase than thg->cf and tdk->tdkr, which is generous because this franchise is not big on previews at all) + 
  • actual friday: 57m (above im3, slightly below a1 because of high demand already quenched by bigger previews aka frontloaded) =
    • previews + friday: 85m
  • actual friday * 1.1 act.fri->sat multi (very slightly lower than a1 & im3's increase of 1.17 due to being more frontloaded, less kid friendly) =
    • saturday: 63m
  • saturday * 0.75 sat->sun multi (between a1's 0.8 and im3's 0.7) =
    • sunday: 47m
      • OW = 195m
iSyyQgy3VR3hU.gif

it's just more realistic than people STILL thinking this will do 200, or even like 215 smh you're only setting yourself up for disappointment

ALL HAIL QUEEN DR. HELEN CHO

It depends, is this like a word of mouth screening where they gave out a bunch of free passes to anyone or is it just a Hollywood thing?

Because if it's something free the general public can get into, you need to get there pretty dang early.

It was one of those promotional things they do via Twitter. General public.

SOMEONE JUST SPOILED STAR WARS IN THE AVENGERS THREAD NOOOOOOOO

Spoiled SW or spoiled the SW trailer?

Tele seeing Mad Max tonight?

We'll see Tele at his fanboy finest this weekend, looking forward to it

It will be a lovely day (hopefully).

It will be a lovely day (hopefully).

Spoiled Star Wars. You know the whole part about Luke being a Jedi and Ben Kenobi being Obi-Wan and Greedo shooting first and then the rebels destroy the death star, and Chewy doesn't get a medal.

• Like 4

To be fair, I think it's safe to assume if it's in the trailer, it could potentially spoil the movie

(It was the trailer brah IT'S KINDA A BIG DEAL)

To be fair, I think it's safe to assume if it's in the trailer, it could potentially spoil the movie

(It was the trailer brah IT'S KINDA A BIG DEAL)

are you gonna be like this all weekend? 

are you gonna be like this all weekend? 

Already answered that, but after tonight, I doubt I'll care much for various reasons. Once we get some real numbers, I'll join in the Avengers fun rather than the Star Wars despair