Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

How do I not mulder? I don't even get along with Noctis usually, you clearly aren't around much.

You really think you can have an objective opinion? Lmao

Hey, look on the bright side, it took a witch being added to Avengers to take out Potter! I wonder who would win in a duel, Scarlet Witch or Hermione?

She's heavily depowered in the movie and a rookie, so probably a toss-up. If we're talking about hotness...

Time to rank hot witches  :lol:

2015 be like American Sniper, Kingsman, Spongebob, Insurgent, Grey, Cinderella, Home, Furious 7, Avengers 2... I mean, damn! What a year this has been!

Don't forget mortdecai. Just because it wasn't a good run doesn't mean it wasn't a great run.

• Like 3

Moderation: Everyone settle down and quit the bickering. History is being made today and you want to get banned from the thread. So stop
  • Like 3

2015 be like American Sniper, Kingsman, Spongebob, Insurgent, Grey, Cinderella, Home, Furious 7, Avengers 2... I mean, damn! What a year this has been!

What was interesting or surprising about Cinderella and Insurgent? Or are you just listing films that have grossed over 100M lol

IMO Opening day should be everything it makes in the first 24hrs....meaning anything made after 7pm tonight shouldn't count! Or Thursday should have been counted as a separate day. I mean, if DH2 had 7pm Thursday showings it would have been well over 100m by the end of Friday. And that was with 2011 ticket prices and a lower 3d share....

DH2 made 43.5M at midnight while rest of proper Friday it only made 47M+ so yeah noway you can be certain it gets anywhere near 100M even with 7 PM previews. It was mother of lord frontloaded, no two ways about it. 

• Like 6

Don't forget mortdecai. Just because it wasn't a good run doesn't mean it wasn't a great run.

Mortdecai, Blackhat, Strange Magic, Unfinished Business, Hot Tub Time Machine 2, The Gunman... so many awesome 5M OW bombs  :wub:

Plus Seventh Son, Chappie and Jupiter Ascending :lol: 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Then why even mention your stock holdings? It has nothing to do with what you said.

I'd like avengers to do well with earnings on Monday, I'm devaluing the importance of it in the long run as a piece of IP vs something I have no vested interest in Potter & its value/legacy.

Edited by GiantCALBears