Dementeleus

AVENGERS Official Wknd Estimates: 191M - Disney

Yeah l i was saying earlier about pre-sales among other things, lower it to 89-93, DH2 record may still be in play will see . Thing is took pre-sales into account but they were obsurd

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Yeah l i was saying earlier about pre-sales among other things, lower it to 89-93, DH2 record may still be in play will see . Thing is took pre-sales into account but they were obsurd

Oh boy this is going to be good

• Like 1

Looks like Touch and go for the OD record. West Coast may just get it there.

Of course, we all know what this means - #FiveExtraHours  :P

• Like 1

Not really. That's not far off from my prediction and should have been most predictions, I just feel a lot simply felt the need to be conservative, maybe even subconsciously wanted AOU's numbers to blow them away. Either way, these numbers don't surprise me in the least.

BTW, I saw it and it was freaking awesome. A lot more emotional and philosophical depth in this than the first Avengers. If critics loved the first but merely gave this a pass I have NO idea why.

Because The Avengers: Age of Ultron won't be understood by those that are not on board of the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe thing. Yes it's an amazing film on it's own right, but it's SO MUCH MORE when you get to see the big picture. Age of Ultron is proving that the Rotten Tomatoes model to superhero movies as it is right now is obsolete, in my opinion. And records will be obliterated this weekend, my friend. You just wait. 

LOL. Now we can talk about fudging. Noctis be praying.

Thanks Rth.

Still huge. :)

No way Disney doesn't fudge it to get the OD record...

Depends on how close it ends up being. Might fudge the estimates in either case, not sure if they would fudge the actuals.

Edited by Orestes

God has spoken. Still thinking you don't have the full picture this time around, Rtheimdall. Let's see.

Because The Avengers: Age of Ultron won't be understood by those that are not on board of the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe thing. Yes it's an amazing film on it's own right, but it's SO MUCH MORE when you get to see the big picture. Age of Ultron is proving that the Rotten Tomatoes model to superhero movies as it is right now is obsolete, in my opinion. And records will be obliterated this weekend, my friend. You just wait. 

Jack! You're still alive, old friend!

ricardo-montalban-khan-star-trek-2.jpg

• Like 4